Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jenn M - Banana Split


Jenn M sent me this recipe that looks great!  Her words are below:
This comes from elanaspantry.com.  I put the pudding over a 1/2 a banana and topped with walnuts and coconut.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding

MODIFICATIONS to recipe 
- I used lite coconut milk and it turned out super rich, no need for the full fat stuff
- I used 1.5tbs of agave, I think she way over sweetens her stuff
  1. In a saucepan, heat coconut milk and salt over medium heat
  2. Sift the arrowroot powder into the pot, then whisk vigorously by hand or with a hand blender for 2 minutes
  3. Whisk in agave and vanilla
  4. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes; add chocolate, stirring vigorously until melted
  5. Chill for half an hour, until cool
  6. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment